Our digital signage products are built-to-order. For more information on pricing and availability, please tell us more about your project
and we'll get back to you quickly, normally within one business day.
This 32" Pro Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Digital Signage Touch Screen - Landscape Orientation
- is water-resistant, resilient, and durable-guaranteed to function safely and effectively in a wide variety of elements including rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, dust, salt air, and beyond.
A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments, while direct sun readable EST technology helps guard against isotropic blackout. Its powder-coated aluminum exterior shields internal components ... and the ultra-bright, 32" full 1080p HD / LED anti-glare screen delivers exceptional outdoor viewing quality.
A built-in heating and cooling system allows the display to operate in temperatures from -40 F up to 122 degrees F. Built-in 5V and 12V power in the media compartment eliminate the need to run external power cords for many media players. Made for permanent outdoor installation. Ruggedized for commercial applications and custom integrations.
is offered in color Black. The unit is available in color Silver by special request. Please call: 866-357-8688. DS-3211MTL-BL
- Ultra-Bright (1,000 NIT) 32-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080), LED screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Interactive LG® Innotek® 10 point PCAP multi touch screen with anti-glare surface
- Integrated Sharp® touch controller. Plug and Play HID with Windows® 7, 8 & 10, no calibration needed
- Outdoor-safe, built for permanent outdoor installation. Indoor TV manufacturers specifically prohibit outdoor use (just check the manual). Don't risk safety and your warranty by using an indoor TV outdoors.
- Direct Sunlight-Readable - for a clear, bright picture any time of day
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology helps prevent isotropic blackout
- Anti-glare tempered glass shield helps protect screen from impact
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- Thermal-flow temperature control system keeps the unit operating smoothly in extreme heat (up to 122 degrees F) and cold (down to -40 degrees F)
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment) for additional control integration
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment) keeps IR emitter hidden & protected
- Media bay power port powers media players without the need for external cords (email@example.com / 12v@3amps)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- All-weather detachable 20W speaker bar available, but not included - top or bottom mount for added flexibility
- Weatherproof IR remote for reliable control outdoors
- Remote control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Two Year Parts & Labor Warranty