Our digital signage products are built-to-order. For more information on pricing and availability, please tell us more about your project
and we ll get back to you quickly, normally within one business day. SunBriteDS - 2000 NIT, outdoor digital signage
, the 47" DS-4720L
(landscape mode) Marquee Series weatherproof, outdoor digital signage display
features a LED-LCD bright display and Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology for direct-sun facing applications and use. EST resists the effects of isotropic blackout - those "dark spots" that appear on LED screens when under direct sunlight.
Weatherproof & outdoor protected by a powder-coated aluminum exterior and front tempered anti-reflected glass to shield the LED-LCD screen, the DS-4720L features a water-tight cable entry system (to allow for easy hook-ups) and ambient light sensor with user-select-able settings.
Commercial-grade and ready for any outdoor venue, the 47" DS-4720L offers an effective way to communicate to customers, clients or passers-by. Rugged enough to endure harsh environmental elements, yet savvy enough to compliment any outdoor space.
The DS-4720L can operate in temperatures down to -40 degrees F. -- great for Chicago sports stadiums and blustery winter days.
Impervious to rain, snow, sun, heat, salt-air and humidity, the 4720L is equipped with full-HD 1080p, a weather-tight media compartment door for digital media players including Brightsign® and a two-year parts & labor warranty
for residential or commercial applications.
- 47 Marquee Series True-Outdoor All-Weather LED-LCD Digital Signage for permanent outdoor installation
- Ultra-Bright (2000 NIT), high-heat tolerant 47-inch full HD, 1080p LED-LCD screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Landscape Orientation
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- Ambient light sensor with user-selectable settings
- Anti-reflective protective glass helps protect against vandalism and abuse
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout
- Multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool & dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F)
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Water-tight media player/cable compartment accommodates a variety of media players including Brightsign®
- Weatherproof remote control and display control buttons
- Side control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Weatherproof Remote Control, Warranty, Manual
- Optional 20W speaker bar sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.