Our digital signage products are built-to-order. For more information on pricing and availability, please tell us more about your project
and we'll get back to you quickly, normally within one business day.
The NEW 49" Pro Series outdoor digital display
in portrait orientation is thinner and 25% lighter than its 47" predecessor.
The Ultra-Bright 700 NIT LED, direct sun readable screen is 9% larger, and includes anti-glare protective glass to shield the screen from weather, insects, scratches and accidental frontal assaults (touching, thrown objects, birds, etc.).
The removable front bezel allows easy field servicing, while the massive, bottom opening cable/media bay provides easy access for media players without the need for external cords.
Engineered for permanent placement outdoors, the 49" DS-4917P is optimal for all-weather way-finding, interactive messaging, communication, presentation and engagement for customers, guests and clients. Perfect for stadiums, resorts, transportation, campuses, auto-malls, plazas - any outdoor space optimized for interaction. Watch a video 360-degree view .
The 49" DS-4917P includes
- Two-year parts/labor warranty
- Weatherproof remote control
- Operator's manual
- 49" Pro Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Digital Signage for permanent outdoor installation
- Portrait Orientation
- Ultra-Bright (700 NIT) 49-inch full HD, 1080p LED screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- Anti-glare protective glass and removable front bezel for easy field servicing
- Massive, bottom opening cable/media bay provides easy access . .
- (Opening: 8.925" X 12.5" x 3.0" deep / Interior: 9.5" X 16.2" X s 2.1" deep)
- Media bay power port powers media players without the need for external cords (email@example.com / 12v@3amps)
- Top-mounted cable ports
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout
- Thermal-flow air ventilation system keeps the unit cool & dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F)
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Weatherproof detachable 20W speaker bar (top or bottom mount) - available, but not included
- Weatherproof remote control
- Weatherproof control buttons with optional tamper-proof plate
- Remote control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Weatherproof Remote Control, Warranty, Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.