Our digital signage products are built-to-order. For more information on pricing and availability, please tell us more about your project
and we'll get back to you quickly, normally within one business day.
Introducing the NEW Marquee Series
55" LED LCD ultra-bright, outdoor, 2500 NIT
all-weather digital signage display - portrait
Direct-sun readable with high temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology to prevent isotropic blackout, the DS-5525P
is a break-through is commercial-grade digital signage technology for high-traffic outdoor venues.
Complete with anti-glare protective glass to guard against vandalism, powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for durability and an accessible rear panel for efficient field servicing, the DS-5525P
outdoor digital signage display is the perfect mix of toughness and ease-of-use for large-scale, demanding environments.
This 55" audio-visual work-horse is capable of operating in temperatures -40 degrees F. and up to 122 degrees F. A multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool & dry in high temps while its EST technology makes the screen resistant to isotropic blackout (those black spots that occur when LED screens face the sun).
This model includes:
- Weatherproof remote control
- Two-year warranty
- Operator's manual
- 55" Marquee Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Digital Signage for permanent outdoor installation
- Ultra-Bright (2500 NIT), high-heat tolerant 55-inch full HD, 1080p LED-LCD screen for improved outdoor viewing
- LED LCD with built-in tuner
- Portrait Orientation
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- Ambient light sensor with user-selectable settings
- Anti-glare protective glass helps protect against vandalism and abuse
- Easy-to-remove front bezel and rear access panel for efficient field servicing
- Massive, water-tight bottom-opening cable/media bay provides easy access (Opening: 8.925" X 12.5" x 3.0" deep / Interior: 9.6" X 16.3" X 2.1" deep)
- Media bay power port powers media players without the need for external cords (email@example.com / 12v@3amps)
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout
- Multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool & dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F)
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- Quick-change filtration cartridges
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Weatherproof control buttons with optional tamper-proof plate
- Side control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Weatherproof Remote Control, Warranty, Manual
- Optional 20W speaker bar sold separately (top-or-bottom mountable)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.